- All inter-provincial travel.
- Accommodation, hospitality venues, and tours may operate in accordance with approved protocols to ensure social distancing.
- Restaurants, bars, and taverns may operate according to strict guidelines with respect to hours of operation and numbers of people who may gather at any given time.
- The sale of tobacco products will be permitted.
- The sale of alcohol may proceed for on-site consumption in licensed establishments until 22:00. Liquor outlets may sell alcohol for off-site consumption from Monday through Thursday from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Restrictions on family and social visits may resume, though all should exercise extreme caution and undertake such visits only where necessary.
For further information, please reach out to Covington’s COVID-19 Task Force at COVID19@cov.com, Robert Kayihura at RKayihura@cov.com, and/or Mosa Mkhize at MMkhize@cov.com.
This post can also be found on CovAfrica, the firm’s blog on legal, regulatory, political and economic developments in Africa.